Paper Dolls by Anya Allyn

Sunday, February 10, 2013

 3.5/5
I liked it.. just not as much as the first.
.......................................................

Cassie discovers the truth behind the existence of the dollhouse– leading up to a terrifying revelation about herself, one that will challenge every last thread of her sanity.
...........................................................  

I gave this one a 3.5 because the first I gave a 4 and I liked it a little better then this one. I think I just loved the idea of being trapped in the "Doll House." This one is good though. That is about the only thing I did not like about this book. Once again this book is eerie and captivating. It dives further into the story and we see exactly how the Dollhouse came about and how all the turmoil began.

As I was reading this book/series reminds me of  "Criminal Minds meets Supernatural" type of story. At times I was frightened, other times I am happy for the main character, Cassie. She grows a lot from the first book to the second. It's interesting to watch her as she goes from an afraid kid to a young woman ready to take on whatever she has to. 

This book once again ends with a cliff hanger. Unfortunately the third book is not out yet. I will be reading it, because I want to see the rest of Cassie's story. I do not feel like it will be a let down in any way. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Category3

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images