Feature and Follow #3


How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
This is a Blog Hop!


This weeks Question:

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.


This summer I get to go to my ABSOLUTE favorite place to read!
The beach! I love sitting there in the sun, listening to the sounds of the ocean, and reading! To me there is nothing better! I don't get this luxury very often as the closest ocean to me is about 12 hours away. So this summer I will soak up all the reading-beach time I can! :)
 

We go camping at this great park about 2 hours south from where I live. I love to sit on this overlook and read while I'm there!

Finally when I have time I like to sneak to a local park that is only a few minutes from my town. I will go out and a dock or sit on a picnic table here at this lake and read until I absolutely have to go back to town!


What about you???? :)


28 comments:

starryblue said...

I love reading at the beach too.
Old GFC Follower

http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-10-and-dark-genesis.html

Lee @ Rally the Readers said...

I love all of the spots you chose! That view of the park where you go camping is especially breathtaking!

Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC.

Jennifer Bielman said...

They all look like beautiful places. I love reading at the beach. Great places.

New follower at GFC

Robyn Jones said...

I love going to the beach and it's a drive for me too (not ten hours, but the four hours are filled with endless are we there yet's by my boys). I'm a couch reader. Old Follower here (I hit you up on Linky too). Here's my FF.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Ooh pretty spots! I don't like it outdoors really. It gets too hot and humid where I live so it's not even safe to be outdoors then!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Ashley Williams said...

Those are some pretty awesome reading spots! I'm jealous :-P
Happy Friday!!
Here's my FF.

Sabina said...

Great places. I don't think I could read on the beach - the sand would drive me nuts! :)

New Follower.
My FF

Sabina @ Delirious About Books

Louisse said...

That sounds absolutely lovely. :D

New GFC Follower. :)

Click HERE for my FF.

Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

Brandy Graves said...

Such great spots. I'm not a huge outdoor reader but those sound wonderful. :)

My FF

Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life
New Follower! :)

Amanda Reyes said...

Thats awesome - it looks absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your reading this spring/summer

New follower :)
My FF

Cerian Halford said...

They all look like fab places to read!
Thanks for stopping by, I'm an old follower :)
My FF

Jessica Leigh said...

I'm the same as you! 12 hours or so to the beach! I enjoy every precious minute in the summer! Is that a picture of the Smokies or Blue Ridge Mtns by chance? Great pics!

Old follower, but now following via Twitter

My FF

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

Ashley Knapp said...

It's Shawnee National Forest! Its in Southern Illinois! They are just huge hills not as big as picture makes them look :)

Caitlin YABookwormBlogger said...

I wish my beach was closer so I could go and read more often! Beautiful pictures! Old GFC Follower :)

~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
My #FF

Tribute Books Mama said...

Some pretty nice spots to read in.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_15.html

Bookworm Brandee said...

You have LOTS of great spots! :) Thanks for stopping by and following back. Have a wonderful weekend!

Athina said...

Beautiful beach! I read at the beach too.
I am a new follower. Here is my FF http://goo.gl/5VVRD

Keerin said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm a new follower. All of your spaces to read look wonderful! Although, I don't really like sandy beaches 'cause I'm weird...

quinnsbooknook said...

Oh wow, I can never read at the beach. I just can't get comfortable, and I am always worrying about getting a sunburn. My aunt loves to read on the beach, though. Thanks for sharing :)

Roxanne Gillies said...

Thank you for stopping by! I love the font for you blog, following back. :)

Patrick Castro said...

Great answer! The pictures are nice :)
Happy Reading!

My FF: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday-19-reading-spots.html

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

WoW you have a lot of awesome outdoor places to read. I want to go to each of them. Thanks for sharing and visiting my FF. New GFC Follower, New Twitter and Linky Follower. =]

Angelica @ Paperback Princess said...

Ashley I love the font used on your blog :)

Here's my Feature & Follow Friday

Have a great weekend!

Jaclyn Canada said...

Those are all such beautiful places with wonderful views. I would love reading at any one of them. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. GFC Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

Jackie said...

I love the beach! :) New Follower.
Here's My FF


Jackie @Jackie's Book World

Go Flash Go - Read, Rinse, Repeat said...

You've got some great outdoor spots. It's a shame the beach is 23 hours away, but I guess that makes you appreciate it more. :)

Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat
Here's my F&F

Micheline D said...

Hi! New follower via GFC & NB!! You definitely have some PRIME reading spots there!! I just love reading at the beach :D *sigh*

Anyways thanks for sharing & for stopping by earlier ♥
Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Jenny said...

Following you back... finally :)

Post a Comment