Feature and Follow #3!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This is a Blog Hop!

.........................................


This weeks Question:
Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?  

This is tough one but I would have to say historical romance novels. I just love them way more then I should! I have read so many that I can not even begin to guess the amount, and own an entire book case of them. I always hide the covers though because some of them are a little much and it embarrasses me to seen with them in public! My favorite of that genre is The Mallory Brothers series.



 

9 comments:

Danielle Romero said...

Love It!
New GFC follower, check out my FF at www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com
-Danielle @ Coffee and Characters

Also don't forget to enter my current Giveaway!

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Hee hee! Nice! I do the hide-a-cover too with some of the more racier urban fantasy reads. People just wouldn't understand, so it's best just to hide it when in public!

My favorite hide-a-cover is the one that says "This is a not a trashy vampire book" or something like that, which it usually is a vampire book with some romance in it. Just an overly hot cover!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Camelle Rogando said...

here's mine ;)

Camelle @ Home Of A Book Lover

Ruty B. said...

I do the same with some books, I hide the covers in public :)
New follower via GFC
Ruty@MY FF

WildIrishRose33 said...

I love historical romances!! Love. Them. :-) Good choice.

Tara @ Shhh... Not While I'm Reading

Patrick Castro said...

I totally agree! Historical romance is one of the best! LOL, the Infernal Devices is my favorite!

Happy Reading!
My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday-20-guilty-pleasures.html

Amie said...

Hi from a new follower

I love your blog, so colorful anyway thanks for stopping by my blog

Happy Reading
Amie from Magic of Words

Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog said...

I haven't been a fan of historicals in the past, but I really REALLY want to give them another try. :)
Happy FF! Thanks for stopping by! New follower via GFC. :)


Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Oh yes, historical romances are so much fun. I read a bunch of them last year, but I still haven't read a TON compared to most people. And totally agreed re: the covers on them. Most of them are so embarrassing!

Post a Comment