New Cover for Bloodlines #4




Well the next book title and cover for Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series has been released. (I guess I was out of that loop) I still haven't been able to read Indigo Spell. (Sadly) I don't like this cover has much as the others. The Golden Lily is by far my favorite. Release date is set for November 19th... so you Richelle Mead  fans mark your calender.

Here's the Goodreads page: here

They look constipated. Whoever did this cover definitely failed. ;)

What do you think?

2 comments:

Kelly @ Paper Fantasies said...

Lol! They look constipated.... Priceless....

I really don't like the Bloodlines series, though I loved Vampire Academy. But on a pure cover-based standpoint, I really liked the covers of the first three. But this one...it just looks cheap. Like an indie book cover, or a cheap drugstore romance novel (though for that, the guy modeling Adrian would probably have longer hair, rippling muscles, and be shirtless).

I've heard a lot of negative feedback for this cover, so I kind of think they may change it a bit. If not, I hope you at least like the story. :)

I'm a new follower, found you on goodreads. I love your blog, simple but chic and girly. I'm especially in envy of your background. :p

Feel free to check me out at http://www.paper-fantasies.blogspot.com! I'd really appreciate it.

Ashley Knapp said...

I definitely agree. I want more VA. I miss Rose. This series is not one of my favorites, but I get a little VA fix in there so I read them and I like Richelle Mead :)

Post a Comment