Wish List Wednesday

It's called Wishlist Wednesday, and it's for all those wonderful book blogs out there! We will all post a book that is on our book wishlist - whether you've just added it to the list, or it's been there for a while, and post about the book and why it's on the list.  
 ................................


So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
 ..............................................

A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.

............................................


I am dying to get my hands on this one! Between the cover and and the synopsis, I am SO intrigued!






7 comments:

Liza (Reading with ABC) said...

Sounds creepy and really good at the same time!

Thank you for stopping by and for the follow, I'm following back. Oh,and by the way, I love your design :)

Shona Wood said...

Great choice in WW.. I think it may make it's way on to my wishlist too now :) Thanks for sharing!
I'm a new follower from the hop, I love your design, it's so pretty!
my WW
Shona

Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies said...

Interesting! I'd love to know what happens - may have to pick this one up too!

b_ls said...

I am waiting for this one too! It sounds soo good! I hope you get it soon!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-37.html#comment-form

Shelver506 said...

*dances* I picked this one a few weeks back, so I'm SUPER-excited to see it on your list. Doesn't it sound amazing?!

My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-24.html

Leigh @ Little Book Star said...

I love how the summary is so straight to the point, but I'm not sure if I want to read it because it's like "boy-broke-her-heart-someone-will-kick-his-butt" kind of thing. But maybe there's more to that. Hope you get it soon!

Here is my WW: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/wishlist-wednesday-9-babe-in-boyland-by-jody-gehrman/

Leigh @ Little Book Star

Naomi Hop said...

Lovin the cover for this book!! Sounds good too!!

Thanx for visiting my FF!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)

Post a Comment