Feature and Follow!


How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This is a Blog Hop!

This Week's Question:
 Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate — ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?
I would have to say I went into Unearthly thinking I would hate it. I am not big on "angel themed" books so I figured it was going to be like Fallen, which I hated. I was completely wrong though. I loved Unearthly and I plan to read the rest of the series. I now will read an "Angel themed" book with a more open mind before deciding if I like it or not!

9 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

I think I felt like that too, but I soon got over it after I read a few awesome angel titles!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Kazhy said...

I love angel books, but Unearthly's still sitting in my TBR pile XD

New follower via GFC. Here's my F&F post :D

- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

silkscreenviews said...

Hi! This is the 2nd time Silk Screen Views is joining the blog hop. Following you by Twitter.

I don't mind Angel books. The last one I really enjoyed with angles was Angelfall. Though, I wasn't a fan of the ending. Ha!

I'm actually not a huge fan of a lot of books people love. One of them is the Sookie Stackhouse series. It's just not my thing. The writing... ugh. Don't get me started! Ha!
We prefer people to follow us on SSV via Wordpress, Email or Twitter. =)

http://silkscreenviews.wordpress.com

Sharon said...

I love angel themed books! You should definitely read the Hush Hush series, even if you hate angels you will love the book.

New follower:)
Check out my feature and follow as well.
http://www.mylittlecosycorner.blogspot.com

Bieke Paesen said...

Loved that one!
New GFC, linky & Networked blogs Follower!
My FF: http://bookaddictbieke.blogspot.be/

CeCe said...

New follower here!
I have not read Unearthly yet but I have heard a lot of good things. I too am not a big fan of angel type books maybe this one is worth checking out after all.
CeCe @ steamingmugofbooks.blogspot.com

Jana Grissom said...

Hi!

Jana @ A Novel Reality

Erin L. Funk said...

Your response to this question was similar to mine. I picked a different book, but had the same reason for doubting whether I'd like it. I'm not usually big on the whole angel theme either, but was totally surprised when DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE became one of my favorites.

New follower here!
http://erinlfunk.blogspot.ca/

Barbara Brown said...

New GFC follower!

I have 2 blogs you can follow :)

"Literary Quill Promotions"

"BookShelves Of Dreams"

Post a Comment