Synopsis


Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.



 





My Rating and Review
  
 5/5

This is the second book in Julie Kagawa's Blood of Eden series. It does not let you down! I loved this new adventure even more then the first.  The action was intense and the plot was fantastic. I could not put this down once I started it. 

This book starts where the first left off. Allie is trying to find Kanin and save him. She struggles with her inner demons through out and learns even more what exactly it means to be a vampire. She goes through alot of trials in this book and some of them I did not expect until they happened. There are a couple of parts in this book where I think my mouth dropped open. 

I continue to love Allie. I find her to be a great character, and I am not close to being bored with reading her story. The other characters surrounding Allie adds so much to the depth of the plot and where it takes us. There are characters I love and others I absolutely hate, but each one is so different and so important.

This left me holding my breath and I wanted to throw a tantrum because it was over. I can't wait until the next book comes out! I hate being left with a cliffhanger like that! I need more now! 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment