Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
   
..........................................
 This week my "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

pub date June 2013


The spine-tingling horror of Stephen King meets an eerie mystery worthy of Sara Shepard's Pretty Little Liars series in Kate Karyus Quinn's haunting debut.

On a cool autumn night, Annaliese Rose Gordon stumbled out of the woods and into a high school party. She was screaming. Drenched in blood. Then she vanished.

A year later, Annaliese is found wandering down a road hundreds of miles away. She doesn't know who she is. She doesn't know how she got there. She only knows one thing: She is not the real Annaliese Rose Gordon.

Now Annaliese is haunted by strange visions and broken memories. Memories of a reckless, desperate wish . . . a bloody razor . . . and the faces of other girls who disappeared. Piece by piece, Annaliese's fractured memories come together to reveal a violent, endless cycle that she will never escape—unless she can unlock the twisted secrets of her past.

 .......................


This sounds like such a fun, creepy read! 

12 comments:

i read words said...

That sounds SO GOOD. Definitely adding it to my TBR.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Sounds intriguing! Haven't heard of this one before!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Eustacia Tan said...

Sounds like an awesome book!

^_^

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Oooh this one looks so good! I'm definitely going to have to add it to my TBR list! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

Shane said...

Great pick. I seriously need to read this one before it expires :)

old follower

http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/waiting-on-wednesday-42.html

CeCe said...

I am not usually one for murder mystery type books but wow what a beautiful cover!

CeCe @ steamingmugofbooks.blogspot.com

Tressa S said...

Pretty scary! Sounds like it will definitely be an intense book! Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

Nikki @ There were books involved... said...

This sounds super intense - I can't wait for it ether. Great pick! :D

My WoW

Jessica Leigh said...

Ooh, Ashley! I haven't heard of this one! It looks so neat! Thanks for sharing!

My WOW

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

Kate said...

Great choice, I will definitely read this when it comes out : )

my WOW and international giveaway

Trish Hannon said...

Love it, sounds great, I want to know more.

BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

Martina Koleva said...

I've seen this one around and I like the summary very much. I hope you enjoy reading the book when it comes out.
Thanks for stopping by my WOW post!

Post a Comment