Feature and Follow #7



How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.


This is a Blog Hop!

 

 This is a hard question to answer. I can't say I associate anything special with Summer. I usually spend the summer reading books from my TBR list, especially new series for me. I usually read the most in the summer, and what I read varies. So instead of one book I will put some of the many books I plan on reading this summer. I am a bit behind on a lot of series.

(Each book cover is linked to it's Goodreads Page.)

 

 


 
 
 





9 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice! I looooved Alice in Zombieland! Soulless and the series was just awesome! And The Body Finder is spectacular, along with its series too! Great picks!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Whitney said...

I love your selections! I have been eyeing both Soulless and Alice in Zombieland, as they both look interesting. Have a great weekend! Old follower

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I really liked Sweet Peril. I can't wait to read gameboard of the gods.
My Hop

Julianna Smith said...

Nice choices! I've read almost all of them.

Julianna Smith - My FFF

Bayan Basri said...

I think I'm going to read Alice in Zombieland soon. New follower :)

My FF

Nicole Hewitt said...

LOTS of good books here. I loved Pivot Point! New follower via GFC and Networked Blogs.

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

Amber said...

Wow! That is a list of summer reads! Have a new follower via GFC!

Amber

http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday_17.html?showComment=1368801440583#c4530998519979536132

Fahima M said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog design! It's super neat :D
Great books too!

New follower via Goodreads, Twitter and GFC :)

My FF

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Hi!! I'm a new follower! Love your blog design :)

All of these books sound awesome and I can't wait to check them out this summer :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!

Post a Comment