I am not one who usually does these types of things, but I am sitting here waiting on my husband to wake up and I am bored. So I found this and thought this would at least provide me with some entertainment for a little while! 
Do you snack while you read? If so, what’s your favorite reading snack?
I sometimes snack. It just depends.  I find a lot of the time if I am eating something I will stop reading until after I am done. For a favorite snack, I would have to go with Hot tea and something sweet and cookie-ish.
Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
I do not typically mark in my books. If there is a quote that really stood out or spoke to me then I might do something to point it out, but for the most part no.
How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?
I usually will memorize the page number before closing the book, but if you look at my books on my shelves all of them will have dreaded *gasp* dog-earred pages. I always try to use a bookmark, but It always falls out and then you have to find your place anyways!
Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Fiction all the way. I can on 3 fingers how my non-fiction books I have read. I like my new stories and adventures. I also find non-fiction to be boring a lot of the time. 
Hard copy or Kindle?
I mostly use a Kindle right now, but I perfer my hard copies. But I don't complain, because books are cheaper with the Kindle and that is the best thing about it!
Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
How about to the end of the book. I am not goof at stopping at any point when reading. Typically when I start a new book, I read up until I am done with it!
If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away?
Sometimes. The good thing with a Kindle is that it instantly looks it up for you, but I also usually can figure it out from the context too. 
What are you currently reading?
Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout. I just jumped on this train. 
What is the last book you bought?
Well the last book, I didn't actually buy it, my husband did. World War  Z. Great book!
Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can
you read more than one at a time?

Mostly one at a time. Like I said I don't handle stopping well in the middle of a book, so changing stories would drive me insane.

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?
Not really. I will read at anytime or anywhere.
Do you prefer series books or stand-alone books?
I perfer series. I hate only have one book with the characters if I have fallen in love with them.
Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?
I am partial to Richelle Mead, but it all depends on what the person likes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment