Feature and Follow #12


  How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools — keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them “hi” in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to WordPress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don’t have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
This Week!!!
I did my list with books of different ideas. I would want some to be just a fun read, others to be something that could be discussed at a deeper level, and of course classics!

A few dystopians that would make the class think and discuss


 Something that I think everyone could enjoy

 

 Shows an amazing glimpse into an event that we shouldn't forget.

 

 I love Abe's writing and this pick is just for that.

 I would then have to add some classics!
A Tale of Two Cities
Count of Monte Cristo
Pride and Prejudice
How to Kill a Mocking Bird
Anne of Green Gables
etc.....

What would be your reading list?

9 comments:

Captain Bec said...

Such an extensive list! I've read some Divergent and The Hunger Games and agree, the worlds would be fantastic to discuss. Vampire Academy would be highly entertaining. And all the other books you've listed I haven't read yet (but really want to!)

New GFC follower!

Here's our FF

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

OOOoh nice variety!! The Count of Monte Cristo was like the only classic that I liked! Of course there's The Princess Bride, but that one was just so ingrained to me as a movie during childhood I sometimes forget that it's a book too! Love your choices!!

Not sure if I've been by since the new look...too many blogs that I visit...but it seems new and fresh! Just wanted to say that I love it! Very cool!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Shane said...

Wonderful picks. Thanks for sharing :)

following via everything!

http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-59.html

JennRenee said...

Great list so many good books. The Princess Bride is one of my favorites. Loved The Program and Anne of Green Gables is such a good read. new follower. my friday http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday-77.html

Amber Hodges said...

I really like your class list. There is a little bit of everything there! I'd definitely sign up for it!

old bloglovin, new twitter follower!

My FF + Giveaway!

Amber @Paradise of Pages

Kat R said...

New follower on GFC! Very interesting book list, I think you would have great discussions in class!

Jazmen said...

I love the dystopian choices. I'm a huge dystopian book fan! New GFC Follower! Check out MY
F&F

Greg Hill said...

This would be a fun class. Yes to dystopians, and I like the PRincess bride pick too. And Count of Monte Cristo- the thing is huge but yeah good pick! New follower.

Diamond Nazaneen said...

I love the books you picked! I didn't think I could choose that many -- I was so close to using The Sweetest Dark on mine! I <3 that book so much! I can't wait to read Deepest Night. Have you read it?

New follower - GFC

Check out my FF post! Dee @ Dee's Reads

Post a Comment