Top Ten Tuesday



A weekly meme
by
Each week we get a topic for a new top ten list!

My list this week is:
The guys with names that make me swoon!


I was going to just do names I like, but, as I was thinking about what my list would be, I realized some names of the main male characters had me partial towards them from the get go. I thought that would be a much more fun list to do, SO here it is!



Mr. Kai's  name just screams bad boy to me. And well, uh, I might have a soft spot for those hard shelled, womanizing fellas!



  I LOVE the name Tristan. I just picture an amazing beautiful heart throb. SO glad he was.
The Archers of Avalon by Chelsea Fine

Well, I have to admit, I am not in love with this book or with River as a character. His name however to me is an a great one!


Cole. I think my attraction to guys name this strictly comes from when I was infatuated Cole in
Charmed. *sigh*
White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter


Daemon. Daemon. Daemon. I think his character is what made me love this name. It's just screams dreamy guy now. Even being an alien doesn't touch him. (Aliens creep me out!) Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout


Bad ass Russian cowboy? Name made. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead





Noah became a name I loved with The Notebook. Guys name Noah are amazing now aren't they?
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry



Kellan Kyle. Yummy in every way. I really didn't love the book. Except for him and that name!
Thoughtless by S C Stephens
I knew I was going to cheer for Maxon before I met him. His name makes him sound like a Disney prince charming.
The Selection by Kiera Cass




I love Knight. I just picture a bring strong guy that is very easy on the eyes. Another one that was the
best part of the book, and forever making me love the name.
Deeper by Blue Ashford
Mr. Wayland's name just screams bad ass, and beautiful man. His character in the book made it even better!
The Immortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare



What names do you like?

5 comments:

Kim B. said...

Great choices here. I made my list all swoony boy names and it was *really* difficult to narrow it down. Kellan, sadly, didn't make the cut, but had it been top 11, he would have so been in there. :)

My <a href="http://kimberlyfayereads.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/top-ten-swoony-boy-character-names/>TTT</a>.

Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Kaidan, Tristan & Noah are names I also love. Really great list, like that you chose to go for all guys names! My TTT

Pam said...

I like Dimitri. I've only read one more on your list. Guess I should check the others out! :)

Doris said...

I'm in love with your list! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Daemon, Kaidan, Jace, Dimitri, Noah <3333

Our List

Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

MyraLovingbooks said...

I'm not familiar with a lot of these guy-names. I should really read some of the books on your list. Love Dimitri btw!
Oh and I'm a new follower of your blog!

Myra
http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.nl

Post a Comment