The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind. Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look. But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/crash-into-you-katie-mcgarry/1114981215?ean=9780373210992http://www.amazon.com/Crash-into-You-Harlequin-Teen/dp/037321099X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385450677&sr=8-1&keywords=crash+into+you
  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17233800-crash-into-youhttp://www.shelfari.com/books/36071375/Crash-Into-You
  
4.5/5

I was not crazy excited to read about Isaiah. I was not head over heels in love with him from the first two books. I found him to be a little much in the last one. Let me be the first to say how very wrong I was. I am on the Isaiah train with the rest of you now.

This was such a fun addition to the Pushing the Limits series. One of my favorite things about this series is the fact that we see the characters from the very beginning, but as each one takes center stage we are given a completely new story and a better look at the character. 

Crash Into You makes drag racing sound like the most fun thing in entire would. It makes me wish my husband did it and I could ride along. (Please don't tell him that!) This single thing makes the story and carries it through to the end. We are thrown into the world of the very illegal and dangerous thing that is street racing. We see the fun, what draws people in, and what can happen if you tangle with the wrong people. 

I really enjoyed  where this one took us. McGarry once again gives us a great story with characters who are imperfect. I love that not everything is rainbows and skittles. There are parts you are not dancing and clicking your heels together. I wanted to scream in frustration at parts and reach through strangle characters in others. 

Overall, I have to say this is a great third book in the series. It's Isaiah at his finest and boy what a great ride we go on with him. (Pun not intended, but I'll take it! ) McGarry and Pushing the Limits fans do not want to miss out on this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment