Top Ten - Leaders

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a theme is given that you compose , you guessed it, a top ten list for.

This week's topic is leaders. More specifically, ten characters who would make great great leaders of a topic of our choice. Since I am on a major romance binge right now, I am going to do my list on my favorite guys. (Don't tell my hubs.)

(Regarding my binge - I might need a intervention soon.)

Ps. The covers are linked to Goodreads.

Leader of the "tortured soul" department:

 The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry
Tristian Cole
The Air He Breathes 
by Brittainy C. Cherry
This guy. His story broke my heart, but his eventual sweetness stole my heart. Key word: eventual. He has a few issues.

Leader of the "good guy" department:

 The Gamble by Kristen Ashley
Holden "Max" Maxwell
The Gamble
 by Kristen Ashley
Max is the guy who does things for people out of the goodness of his heart. He is kind, charming, and beautiful.

Co-Leaders of the "bad boy" department:

 Real by Katy Evans Bully by Penelope Douglas
Remington Tate
Real
By Katy Evans
&
Jared Trent  
Bully
By Penelope Douglas

I couldn't pick just one of the two, so both it is. They are both boys your momma wouldn't approve of and your daddy would bring out the shotgun gun for.

Leader of the "family man" department:

 Nuts by Alice Clayton
Leo Maxwell
Nuts
By Alice Clayton
Seriously. This guy with his daughter and he has an amazing sense of humor. 'Nuff said.

Leader of the "Paranormal" department:

With Everything I Am by Kristen Ashley
Callum 
With Everything I Am
By Kristen Ashley
You should listen to the audiobook to get the full effect. Thank me later.

Leader of the "cheeky rake" department:

 Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey
James Mallory
Gentle Rogue
By Johanna Lindsey
James Mallory is my absolute favorite historical romance hero. Hands down. I love this whole series, but no one can top James Mallory.

Leader of the "Jock" department:

 The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan
Drew Baylor
The Hook Up
By Kristen Callihan
He's perfect.

Co-Leaders of the "millionaire" department:

 Bared to You by Sylvia Day Manwhore by Katy Evans
Gideon Cross
Bared to You
By Sylvia Day
&
Malcolm Saint
Manwhore
By Katy Evans

Another one I couldn't decide between the two. 

Leader of the "taboo" department:

 Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Will Cooper
Slammed 
By Colleen Hoover
Teacher and student relations, even if unintential. At first. 

Leader of the "childhood love" department:

 Tycoon by Katy Evans
Aaric Christos 
Tycoon
By Katy Evans
I know I've added a lot of Katy Evans, but I love her hero's. Love them. Mr. Christos and I just met.

Co-leaders of the "girl-crush" department:

 Kulti by Mariana Zapata Scoring Wilder by R. S. Grey
Sal Casillas
Kulti
By Mariana Zapata
&
Kinsley Bryant
Scoring Wilder
By R. S. Grey

I have had a bit of an obsession with sports romances here lately, especially soccer. (Don't ask me why, because I don't know jack about soccer.)
I love both of these ladies so very much. 

Well, that's my list for today. What kind of leaders are your favorite characters? 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Drew and Will are my top favorites! Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are all totally new to me books/characters! Great picks though! Also like how you gave them their titles too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with any of these books, but I definitely have some new reads for my TBR! Great list :D

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard really good things about Colleen's books, but haven't ever read one of her novels. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland - and also, I love your blog's name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see so many books I loved. I am a HUGE romance fan. Tristian was so tortured in his book, and I loved all the Game On men. I admired Kinsley's determination. She set her sights on something and went for it. Gotta give the girl credit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say I'm familiar with any of these characters... good topics though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I've told you a thousand times already, but I love your blog's name so much! It is SO SMART!!! I was on hiatus for the entire month of November when I was supposed to write about this fantastic topic on leaders, so I missed it. But I ended up writing it anyway with my own twist and posting it on the blog weeks later. I couldn’t pass the opportunity!

    My topic is Leaders of a Bank Robbery Operation, LOL. <3

    Here’s my belated TTT! https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/12/09/Blogmas-Day-9-Characters-Who-Would-Make-Great-Leaders-of-a-Bank-Robbery-Operation

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for placing up this post, I feel every person will thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alita Battle Angel Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 14,999 Diamonds for you device iOS and Android.
    Alita Battle Angel Hack Online Generator 2019

    ReplyDelete