Persuasion (Curse of the Gods #2) by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington

Sunday, September 24, 2017


Willa Knight: Dweller? Bad-ass? Notorious pet to five magical beings?

In Blesswood, there are rules, and someone is trying to teach her how to follow them. The only problem is Willa. Which shouldn’t be anything new, since she has been a problem since birth—something her pseudo-sister Emmy would agree on.

So it definitely shouldn’t be new … but it is.

Because things are starting to happen that have never happened before.

Things are starting to get …chaotic. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34881966-persuasionhttps://www.amazon.com/Persuasion-Curse-Gods-Book-2-ebook/dp/B06ZZMV61G/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1506284197&sr=8-4&keywords=persuasion

 4/5

 I really am in love with this series. I was hooked from the very beginning of Trickery, and so when I finished it, I rushed to buy Persuasion. It is not a let down. I think I might have enjoyed this a bit more than even the first.

We learn more about the Abcurse Brothers and therefore we also fall deeper into love with all five of them. I don't have a favorite, but I love Rome, Coen, and Aros the most. I am curious about Rome since he is the mysterious brother to me. We still have not really got to see his deeper side like we have with the other four. I am still good with the love pentagon, and I want the five boys for myself at this point. Their interactions with eachother leave me smiling and laughing often. Can I just take  a moment and talk about how each one is with Willa,  and how their relationships are all different and leaves me swooning? O.M.G.

Willa is getting stronger as a character. She is still clutsy as all get out, but she is becoming a stronger person. She is learning who she is and coming into herself, and I can not wait to see how much more she changes through the rest of the series. I really love her and her quirkiness, and the situations she gets herself into. She is loyal to a fault and she puts her whole heart into everything she does it seems.

Persuasion takes place shortly after the ending of Trickery, and the story line just continues from where we left off. The sexual tension between Willa and the brothers gets even stronger in this sequel if that is possible. (I am fanning myself just thinking about it. Holy Moses, you guys!)  We have our same bad guys, but we also get some new character appearances as well.  The group continues to get into mischief and with the fast moving plot line I was never bored.

I had a major hangover when I finished, especially since the next in the series does not come out until November 2017. I want it yesterday. I was not ready for a break from Willa and the Abcurse brothers, because this is such a fun series, and I can't wait to read it's continuation! Check it out if you haven't already!


Curse of the Gods #1
#1
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35380177-seduction
#3 (November 30th, 2017)

You Might Also Like

0 comments