Series Sum Up #1 The Three series by Kristen Ashley

Monday, September 25, 2017

I am going to be sharing about two series by Kristen Ashley as I have recently read and enjoyed over two posts.  Ashley has quickly became one of my favorite authors. Her books are a great mixture of exciting events and romance. The Three and Fantasyland are two of her fantasy/paranormal series, and are such fun reads. They are older, circa 2011/2012, and I am sure most who enjoy this genre has read them already, but I hadn't even heard of her before a couple of months ago let alone these series. I just want to share them with hose who haven't read them and those who maybe want to conversate over their awesomeness.


Yes, I said awesomeness.

Moving on.

I really didn't think I would like this trilogy. I've never really been into urban fantasy, but I've been trying to give a more open mind and reading some books in the genre. So far, it's not been too bad. 


 The first book, Until the Sky Falls From the Sky,  was good, but not my favorite.  It kept me entertained and it interested me enough to continue on with the sequel. It's about Leah and Lucien, a mortal and Vampire, who grow together throughout the story. It's a good starter and you learn they are fated to be together, and one of three couples destined to stop an impending war.  I honestly didn't fall in love with with the story or characters. I really enjoyed and liked it, but it fell a little flat for me which kept me from loving it. I really just had a hard time connecting with Leah and Lucien.
 
 
 The second in the series is With Everything I Am. Oh. M. Gee. This installment is beyond glorious. I listened to it's audiobook and the hero, Callum, was read with a slight Scottish accent. Insert swoon. I love everything about Callum and Sonia's story. Oh, by the way, he is the king of the werewolves and she is a mortal kind of.  These two I connected with and this book made the entire series for me. Callum is in my top ten book boyfriends. I couldn't even handle the steaminess in this one, let alone the action that comes with the story line. Ya'll this one is good. Evidently, Kristen Ashley knows how to make the sequels ah-maz-ing!


  The third and final book is Wild and Free. This one was my least favorite of the trilogy. Well.. let me clarify. I loved the plot envolving "the three", but I didn't care so much for Abel and Delilah (half were/half vamp and mortal). It wasn't even so much them, but the things they said when they were getting it on or dealing with getting it on. I found it a bit much, but I am sure most love it. I am wierd, what can I say? I should also add I listened to this on audiobook as well, and maybe it was the narrator who helped kill it as well. Why? 1. She made all the males sound like idiots. It drove me nuts. 2. She didn't do Callum's accent. I mean, how the frig can you not do Callum's accent. Blasphemy.

The story and fated couples' story end with a big bang and it was a great end to the plot.  The ends were tied up beautifully and Callum was involved. Have you figured out how much I love him yet?

Moving on.

I definitely recommend checking this series out if you haven't already!  It really is a great series that is connected with three separate love stories. It was the perfect combination of adventure and romance, which is my favorite by the way.

Oh, and most importantly there's Callum.

*Swoon*

Find the Series..

Until the Sun Falls From the Sky
https://www.amazon.com/Until-Sun-Falls-Three-Book-ebook/dp/B007CKQ2KS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506368864&sr=8-1&keywords=until+the+sun+falls+from+the+sky+by+kristen+ashleyk/show/13453301-until-the-sun-falls-from-the-sky



With Everything I Am
https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Am-Three-Book-ebook/dp/B00AAZOMBI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1506368864&sr=8-2&keywords=until+the+sun+falls+from+the+sky+by+kristen+ashley       https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15817326-with-everything-i-am

Wild and Free
https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Free-Three-Book-3-ebook/dp/B00OL1QMG0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506368864&sr=8-3&keywords=until+the+sun+falls+from+the+sky+by+kristen+ashley     https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17346804-wild-and-free

You Might Also Like

0 comments