WWW+W #2

Wednesday, October 04, 2017


Wednesday is a day of "W's", or at least I am going to make it that way.
I am going to be combining two posts into one to make one big "W" based post!



First we have Taking on a World of Words weekly WWW Wednesday post!
It works as follows:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish?
What do you think you'll read next?


Secondly, I thought i would through the Waiting on Wednesday in there also as my own added "W"!This was hosted over at Breaking The Spine. 

Let's do this!

What are you currently reading?


Audiobook:
Opal (Lux series) by Jennifer Armentrout

Book:
The Wicked Vampire by Kate Baxter

What did you recently finish?

Audiobook:
Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout

Book:
Invictus by Ryan Graudin

More Than a Duke by Christi Cauldwell

Someone to Wed by Mary Balogh

What do you think you will read next?

Audiobook:
I will be continuing the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout.

Books:

Arc: Twice as Wicked by Elizabeth Bright

Running Out of Space by S.J. Higbee
I am a host on it's upcoming tour.

Blitz by Bella Scully

I'm waiting on...


Seduction (Curse of the Gods #3) by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Good luck getting through everything!
    Thanks for visiting my WWW post and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these books, but the cover for Seduction looks pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to see what you thought of Invictus since I've seen some mixed reviews on it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My review is up on here, but overall I thought it was good. The plot was really fun. It was the characters, that made it just ok. To me, they were very flat and underdeveloped!

      Delete
  4. I hope you are enjoying your books this week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete