Tycoon by Katy Evans

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Genre: Contemporary  Romance
Age: Adult
Release Date: June 20th, 2017
He wasn’t always this rich. This hot. This difficult. Aaric Christos was a guy who protected me. Wanted me. Maybe even loved me. That man is gone. In his place is the most powerful real estate tycoon in the city. He’s a cold, ruthless, aggressive businessman. The only one who can save me and my startup from ruin. It takes every ounce of courage to put my pride aside and ask for his help. I didn’t expect him to offer it easily. And he doesn’t. Instead, he vets me harder than he’s vetted anyone. Don’t invest in what you don’t know, he says. He's assessing every piece of me, to the point I've never felt so bare. I yearn for the boy I once knew, whose touch once craved me. Putting it all on the line will be worth it, I tell myself. Until I realize—too late—that some risks are not worth taking.

 Amazon  Goodreads

4/5

I find ratings of books on places like Goodreads so interesting. I am always amazed the high ratings some books have where as others that I thoroughly loved are rated lower. This is one with a lower rating but dang it, I loved every minute of it. 

This is a story of soul mates. Two hearts who found eachother as kids, but due to unfortunate circumstances were separated before they could figure it out. As fate would have it, twelve years later they cross paths again. That is where our story begins. 

Katy Evans writes the best heroes. I have  yet to meet one that I do not instantly start crushing on. They tend to be alpha, but not in the over bearing aspect, and they have the perfect mixture of sweet mixed in.  Can we talk about the names she gives them? In Tycoon, Aaric Christos is our guy. Does that name not just make your uterus hurt? (Ok, maybe it is just me. I am a bit of a name girl.)

I found Tycoon to be a sweet romance, and it definitely had me doing the sighing and melting in a lot of spots. I didn't find it forced, but a lot of the events were a tad predictable. I didn't mind that at all, and I would read this one again.

If you love Katy Evans, sweet alpha males, and second chance childhood romances make sure to check this one out.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rogue Agents Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 999,999 Gold for you device iOS and Android.
    Rogue Agents Hack

    ReplyDelete