WWW+W Wednesday

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I have been out of the game for well a few years. Having two babies will do that to you!  I decided to join in on some fun today, but I am going to do two at once.



 First we have Taking on a World of Words weekly WWW Wednesday post!
It works as follows:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish?
what do you think you'll read next?




Secondly, I thought i would through the Waiting on Wednesday in there also as my own added "W"!
I see the Breaking the Spine has been inactive since I took my long hiatus.


So here goes:

What am I currently reading?

Today I started Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout (Goodreads). I had the urge to reread it from the beginning as I never finished the series as it was released. I hate trying to jump back in a series so this is my solution. I will say I forgot how many similarities run between it and Vampire Academy, especially in the first books.

I got on my kick on the Covenant series because I am also listening to Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout  (Goodreads) currently. I have just recently found out I like audio books, though I have a hard time not just picking up the book and finishing it myself. I am a fast reader and the slow narration is hard for me to handle sometimes.

What have I recently finished?

 Oh my gosh, I have been reading like a mad woman the last few months. This past week though, I have read:

 The Three Series by Ashley Kristen. (Goodreads)
 I really enjoyed this series and i will post a review sometime soon. The second book, With Everything I Am, was by far my favorite. Callum makes a girl swoon.

and

Curse of the Gods series 1 and 2 by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington.
 I couldn't get enough and i want the next one like yesterday. 


What am I going to read next?

I will more then likely finish the covenant series, then I might finish another series I have been meaning to lately. I typically just read what ever suites suites me, so we will have to see where the wind takes me.


 What am I waiting on this Wednesday?

The Beautiful Ones by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Release Day: October 24, 2017

                                                   Synopsis 
In a world of etiquette and polite masks, no one is who they seem to be.

Antonina Beaulieu is in the glittering city of Loisail for her first Grand Season, where she will attend balls and mingle among high society. Under the tutelage of the beautiful but cold Valérie Beaulieu, she hopes to find a suitable husband. However, the haphazard manifestations of Nina’s telekinetic powers make her the subject of malicious gossip.

Yet dazzling telekinetic performer and outsider Hector Auvray sees Nina’s powers as a gift, and he teaches her how to hone and control them. As they spend more and more time together, Nina falls in love and believes she’s found the great romance that she’s always dreamed of, but Hector’s courtship of Nina is deceptive.

The Beautiful Ones is a sweeping fantasy of manners set in a world inspired by the Belle Époque.





 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I get SO excited when I see Half-Blood on someone's currently reading. I can't wait to see what you think of the entire series when you finish =)
    I LOVED Wicked, but for some reason I haven't read the second book. I can't even tell you why. I need to get on that ASAP.
    JLA just makes the most addicting reads.
    Happy reading!
    Ashley @ Books To The Tea
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Might $ Magic: Elemental Guardians Hack Online Generator Seals FREE.

    ReplyDelete